Thursday, February 12, 2009

Runner's High

Dear bloggie,

Yeah! Finally after almost 1 year of jogging, reached the level where I can jog while my mind wanders. Before had problem with breathing while jogging, always puffing for air so very hard to let my mind wander... After adopting another running style, managed to found a nice pace I'm comfortable with (which result in less puffing) and leg feel less the impact of jogging regularly.

Next goal is to improve my pace, endurance and leg muscle coz current comfortable pace is VERY slow and muscle still ache like f*ck when jogging up hill, worst of all still unable todo 8 km, habis stim after 6-7km (Sheesh... Wonder how I did it without proper training during High School Days).

Anyway, jogging has alot of perks here at Bukit Jalil coz my current jogging path crosses IMU... Walan eh, wash eye see the babes there in the morning. Very motivating reason to jog... Hahaha...

0 b*tchin: