Friday, February 20, 2009

What Tarot am I?

Dear bloggie,


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



Ironic really, I being tagged as a wheel of fortune... I always imagine myself more of "The Hermit" card.

What I learn from experience is this kinda personality thing is really good to know. Not becoz they're 100% accurate but rather because it provides some traits that you can reflect urself upon. Take for instance the crap on "lucky in all things that you do", am I lucky in all things I do? Nope not on lucky in all things but alot of things I admit I have Lady Luck on my side. See, I reflected upon a prediction/forecast/etc made on me and learned something new about myself. Well, I'm pretty gung-ho emotionally to have the characteristic of the wheel of fortune. I mean my personality and mind often fluctuates like a dice being rolled, 1 - Emo, 2 - Jolly, 3 - Depressed, 4 5 6 - whatever... Yet again doesn't everyones personality and mind fluctuates now and then?

0 b*tchin: