Monday, February 23, 2009

Slacker's Pilgrim

Dear bloggie,

Yea, I managed to somehow completed my slacker's pilgrimage last sunday. I initially had the urge to just skip these 2 tasks and slack at home like usual with the mindset there's always next week todo this 2 tasks but somehow I managed to find the willpower to leave the comfort of my cave.

I drove down to Klang at around 3pm. The weather was beginning to show signs it was going to pour. I drove pass Lorong Gudang Nanas, the venue for 2 of my earlier tasks took place. I turned right at the traffic light junction and saw Cendol Klang shop was open with had a quite long queue. I hesitated, patience was never one of my finer virtue, but heck I'm already here. I parked my car and joined the long queue. After around 15 minutes (They were looking for one ingredient that ran out it seems), finally my turn. I order my cendol and sat at a corner and took my time to savior my slacker's task. Yupe, still taste as it used to, no degradation in quality but got a rise in price...

Decided to drive up to Subang Parade to waste some time before performing my last task. Then the heaven started to cry as I drove back from Subang to Port Klang. More urges to do this task next week, but my mind was set... 3/4 don't quite register with my registry.

When I reached Tanjung Harapan, it was still raining lightly. I observed not many crowd as usual but they were so ppl who didn't mind getting wet so why should I be afraid? I put on my cap and headed out in the rain. I found myself a nice spot under a tree and sat there to enjoy my prize.

Was totally unlike my previous experience there... Instead of sounds of waves crashing against the rocks, all I can hear is sound of raindrops in the midst of the silent sea. I sat there as rain drops pinged my exposed naked neck, sending shiver down my cold and wet body. The sky was grayish light purple with the sun and moon nowhere insight. The cold chilling sea breeze was even colder than usual. The greenish sea was somehow very comforting sight to my eyes. For 30 minutes+ I sat there trying to process as much of wat I could make out from the input that was gushing into my 5 senses like a strong torrent stream. As the rain started to grow stronger and the darkness came out to claim the day, I'd finally left and made my long journey back home as for my Slacker Pilgrimage has been completed... For today...

0 b*tchin: