Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Talking to depression

Dear bloggie,

I'm feeling depressed again so I decided to implement what I read on the Internet about confronting my feelings... Here me talking to my depression:

Legend
Me: Me la of course, duh!
Big D: My depression nickname
Big D:Hahaha, I'm back again...
Me:Porak, Ciao, Bla, Bueno Dias, (Go away in another 30 languages)
Big D:I'M UR...
Me:Boh Koh Leng Eh...!!! My father still in Klang, I dun have brother cept my smaller bro down there, I no galfren coz I'm monk... so ur not my... Who or what the heck are u anyway?
Big D:Hey botak, I'm ur depression la...
Me:Ur really not there, I can't see u, Ur really not there, I can't see u...
Big D:Hahaha, ur self denial is pathetic...
Me:Satan, Satan, Go away! In name of our holy father, jesus and who is the other guy? Help me Allah! Buddha!
Big D:*Yawn*
Me:Help me Oprah Winfrey!
Big D:HAR!?
Me:Argh, MFR help me.... (Grab the phone n call MFR, but MFR no pickup)
Big D:Ur lousy "friends" can't help u...
Me:~All u need is love, ~All u need is love, ~All u need is love love love, ~Love is all you need...
Big D:Yea rite... All the poor need is love, all Israel need is love, all North Korea need is love, all the extinct animals need is love, all those jihad extremist need is love, all the chicken that is about to be slaughter to become ur KFC drumstick is love...
Me:Nothing around me is making me depressed. I'm making myself depressed... Mind over matter
Big D:Yea congrat, u discovered ur making urself depress. But it still changes nothing... I'm still here... Na, na, na, nah...
Me:*GULP* *GULP* *GULP*
Big D:Those booze is another pathetic self denial attempt...
Me:*HIC* Can't think of u, headache...
Big D:Ur conscious mind can't but ur unconscious one can. Oh, you always knew it was there, squiggling like a worm and u know it will continue to tear, break and consume ur soul...

0 b*tchin: