Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dellilah is Sick

Dear bloggie,

*Sniff*, *sniff*...

I didn't expect it to happen so suddenly...

Yea, had the feeling something is wrong with Dellilah since a month ago, now confirm it's terminal cancer. The scan revealed the tumor is growing bigger... Already caused some side effects de... Dellilah will need do a transplant soon.

Dellilah has been confirmed with brain cancer at the region of the brain which is used to store long term memories. She might end up losing all of her long term memories. *Sniff*

Yea Dellilah is my 3 years old Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop that has been diagnosis with bad sectors. She typically has slowdown after rebooting. Sometimes she would also just space out, which requires me to slap her a few times to reboot her. Chkdsk revealed the tumor in her brain is growing bigger (grew from 35kb to 100kb in 2 weeks).

Very alarming, enough for me to start backup her and my "personal" memories (anime, mobies, p0rn collection, etc). Already made a market survey for brain transplant... Seems the market now no longer has her current brain size, hence I need to get a brain with twice the current storage capacity which is 300GB priced at RM230+.

Not sure what I wanna do now, since if I do manual transplat, I forfeit any chance of future warranty from Dellilah's fairy godmother, Dell. But if I wanna extend my warranty with Dell, it will cost me a good RM500+ a goddamn year. Dellilah also has shown early signs of eye vision problem (Can't believe they replace her old graphic card with the same defective model one, tiu). Bottomline, I may need to find a new galfren/lappy/desktop by end of this year.

*Sigh*

0 b*tchin: