Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pickup Line

Dear bloggie,

MFR challenge me to a wager just now... The wager is if I can obtain the telephone no. of a particular someone in 3 months, the spoils: a nice meal.

Being born under the sign of Leo (which they proclaim are charming Casanovas SOB), I came up with this particular ultimate 9,999 damage pickup line:

"Hey, u know... my friend made this wager. He say if I can get your tel no, he'll buy me a nice meal. So what do u think if I cut you 50/50 in this deal. You gimme your tel. no and I treat u to a nice meal"

Win the wager, get the tel. no and also get a date... Kill 3 birds with one stone...
Q.E.D


MFR claim this line have no chance in hell to work. I do however as a Mathematician think this is what Mathematicians like to call elegant and symmetry solution. Bold, direct and unique (Also equivalent to putting a "I'm a JERK" tag on urself and probably warrant a slap from whoever you are using this line one). So anyone willing to volunteer to be my white mouse and try out this line on someone today? Worst case scenario is you can always pop up the "April's Fool" line to save your sorry @$$... LOL

0 b*tchin: