Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lonely Nights

Dear bloggie,

Being depressed by today's yesterday's realization that I have to return to Slavery Inc again in 1-2 months time... I decided to go lepak at somewhere, anywhere to clear my mind...

Not a really great day for me, caught in a 45 minutes jam thanks to the construction of the stupid flyover after the Klang River bridge (Mark my words, this flyover ain't gonna solve Klang's traffic woes), I drove to the nearest hangout place I'm able to find comfort, Subang Parade.

Now, compared to the latest Megamall like Midvalley, Sunway Piramid, The Curve, 1 U... Subang Parade can be considered a tiny fly but I dunno why for some strange reason I find some silent comfort walking at that shopping center. My hypothesis on this, is that maybe walking in this ancient shopping center bring back memories of the past, where I was in primary school and the greatest happening place back then was... well, Subang Parade. Either that or the fact that the crowd here is not overwhelming which tends to make me uncomfortable, sorta like the feeling u get when u see in tv where a bunch of people dressed in working clothes walking across a traffic light with on odd guy in the middle being swept by the current.

So I took my lonely walk, shutting my brain down and going into auto pilot mode. Nothing really new happening there really, but when I walked passed the Chinese restaurant near Dave's Deli, I noticed a signboard in front with the name of one of my old classmates. Seems like he was holding his wedding dinner there. Now, that was one super duper depressing moment for me. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't angry at my classmate for not inviting me to the dinner. Heck, I'm actually thankful since I dun need to give angpau. I guess I was feeling down because I was self loathing myself. Why, of all the damn signboard did I notice this particular one that happens to be my classmates one. Why, of all the restaurant did my classmate ended up in this deadtown? Why, of all places did I chosen to unwind, I ended up there?

Is this "Big G" way of being humor? Is this fated to happen? Is there any meaning behind this? Or is this just a random event happening in a totally random world?

0 b*tchin: