Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Life

Dear bloggie,

Hear this song on the radio... Suddenly remember the 1st time I heard tis song, Karate Kiddo 2.



Anyway, wanted to post my thoughts on "My life". Often I would b*tch bout how f8cked up my life is. No filthy rich grandpa tat can buy me a Ferrari la, no handsome face that make the chicks jump me, no physical body like the Rock, no super intelligence like Einstein, etc... I discover while I lack all those WANTS above, I actually born and given with quite a lot of things.

I may not have the face of Prince Charming but I ain't exactly Prince Fugly.
I may not have a Ferrari but I have a Myvi.
I may not have a 9,999 frens in Facebook but I have a pretty hardcore small monk frens clan.
I may not have a palace but I have a place call "home".
I may not have body like Taylor Lautner (Wolfie from Twilight) but I have 2 hands and 2 legs and a perfectly functioning body.
I may not have Einstein intelligence but I am capable of thinking to a certain degree like to write crappy crap like tis post.

Bottom line, I a neither nor guy. Someone in between. And my conclusion is that I should be grateful for everything I have right now, even though sometimes the grass looks greener and is greener at the other side. Grateful not because I have somethings some people don't have, but rather grateful because I just simply have it.

0 b*tchin: