Sunday, May 31, 2009

The aftermath

Dear bloggie,

While I survive the accident, the aftermath of the accident has left my with no IC, no driving license and no car. Word of advice, pick ur toll truck guy carefully. I happen to pick the wrong one. My wallet, keys and good luck charm (from MFR) that was in my car, was so claimed *missing* when I went to pickup my things from my car wreck at the workshop. Had to call credit card center to cancel the card. Worst, while doing police report, the inspector wanted to see the car so called the dudes to transport the car there. Waited from 3 to 7+ pm, no bayang. Phone him, no reply. Finally my father tulan de, drove back to Klang (Made police report at Shah Alam Police Station). The guy convince us the car will be transfer to the police station but when we reach back Klang and went to the workshop, my car onli about to setup to be tolled by a group of Indian guys. Bloody conman assholes. At hospital, promise to settle everything, end up now have to settle everything ownself. My car also hong khan beyond rescue de, my father said I was lucky to escape. I see the car (or what remains of my car) also think Chee Mun and I damn f*ckin lucky to not onli escape death, but escape unhurt. My father said if lucky might get max 5K write off for insurance. *Sigh* Another financial burden to bear soon... With my unstable income, really bad timing... IC and driving license lagi mafan... Can't they just take the money and give back the documents... CB lang...

#Update: The whole accident totaled to 7 cars. 3 Separate accidents, 1st mine, 2nd a car flying avoid my car ram into some innocent cars infront and 3rd a case of 3 cars kissing each other butt pulling emergency break avoiding my car. Lesson: Stupid MOTHER FUCKERS, Pls don't 180kmph !!!

0 b*tchin: