Monday, May 4, 2009

Bakau@Fitness First

Dear bloggie,

Yea, had my first session at Fitness First. Burnt a hole in my wallet but heck, been quite a while since I spoil myself... My bag and freebies is on hold since they no more stock... Zzz...

Anyway, I reached the gym with Suke who told me we had a session with a trainer at 7pm. Reach there de, we hunt for the trainer Snow (Suke DEMANDED a female chick trainer when we registered). Found her de, she ask me if I got appointment with her. I say no, she said her training is 1 to 1 basis one... So this session no trainer guide me lor.

I go to the treadmill area, lucky found 1 empty slot... and run lor. 1st time run on treadmill not used to it. Asked the aunty beside me how to use the controls. Know how to control the speed and slope but the other controls still dunno how to use. Run first at 3 kmph, slowly add 0.2 kmph when feel like can take the pace... end up hike up till 9 kmph. Max pace I can handle without overdoing it. While running, the trainer got come checkup on me since Suke also had to run the bicycle thingy. She see me hold on to the treadmill handle ask me to let go and run like normal see ok ar not. I let go, but run feel out of place so had to hold on back. She say ok, slowly... She bla with suke de, I tried again... Starting feel abit odd, I mean ur running but still at the same spot. Slowly I adapt to the feel can run without holding onto the handle. Then while running at my max pace, a chick come exercise beside my place. She stretching that time, I almost trip from my treadmill due to the *distraction* (Coz the treadmill track straight one, I run abit serong). Lucky I recover quickly, no one noticed I almost trip. Hahaha... Run for almost 1 hour +, burnt 500 calories, 7 km, average speed 7kmph, abit dissapointed... Since I usually can run 8 km in 1 hour but I run non-stop today, so maybe pace abit slower.

I stop de step outta treadmill, walau eh... Body senses go wild. I step small step forward, body auto push forward, almost lost control. Lucky saw suke at sofa (looks like a man that lost his virginity or something, HAHAHAHA). Drink some free 100 Plus, then rest awhile at sofa. Saw a few chicks also. Wow, Klang chicks all run n hide here one izt... Suke say he very tired after doing the trainer's "training". Suke say the trainer say he very weak, so I would like to take tis opportunity to "HAHAHAHAHAHA..." since next to get this treatment is me. Suke looks determine to improve, just now message me wanna another session tomolo. Dunno if he will stick or hangat hangat tahi ayam like his "expensive Nike Shoe" and "expensive treadmill" ar not..

Anyway hope I dun NATO tis gym thingy... Coz it's damn expensive...

0 b*tchin: