Saturday, May 9, 2009

Something, Anything...

Dear bloggie,

Suddenly I felt the urge to booze again... I just wanna stop myself from thinking anymore even for a brief time... Things been going down spiral for me lately... If it wasn't because of my latest depression solutions (gym), I would be one depressed human wreck. My attempt to try something new still hasn't bore any response from the other party and I find myself with less personal time due to the extra workload I forced to bear. Worst, hardly got any inspiration to work. My pet project got delay due to my lack of inspiration to continue coding infront of a computer screen for more than 12 hours. I picked up some monthly expenses, which requires me to continue slaving to meets these expenses. Tried to study again, but after 30 minutes of reading and thinking, I felt worn out. Just don't feel like doing anything anymore...

1 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

Yo got new run...
Siemens Run.....