Thursday, May 28, 2009

A&W Chicken Waffle Review

Dear bloggie,

Among the 3 fast food which are KFC, McD & A&W, I always had a special feel for A&W since I recall fond memories of me as a kiddo munching away in their superb waffles and sipping my zip away in their root beer. Today I went to Sunway Piramid in an attempt to entertain myself and decided to dine at A&W.

One word, Super shrink! Walau eh, if compare to McD and KFC, the size really like made for kids. Usually will order waffle in A&W one but decided to try out the Chicken Waffle. End up kena con. Nia seng, Is just like KFC twister but instead of the bread skin, use waffle to wrap like sandwich. 2 Super shrink waffles somemore, then some salad and the chicken, walan eh... The chicken meat so little onli... I DECLARE BAN ON A&W. The french fries somemore, I order large one also so little. Compared to McD really really small. Only the Root beer size was of my satisfaction.

No wonder A&W been losing ground in their battle with other fast food chain la, food all super shrink to this level, who wanna eat wor...

0 b*tchin: