Thursday, May 14, 2009

Run run run....

Dear bloggie,

If life was as simple as running... Just ran a very tiring run which consist of

1.5K Jogging
1K Hard Run
1K Moderate Run
1K Hard Run
1K Moderate Run
300M Sprint

Was supposed to run another 500M Hard Run and 1K Moderate Run before the 300M sprint but stamina already depleted. The 300M also was supposed to be 400M one, but ran outta gas... The scary thing about tis training menu is the current one I'm using is a easier version, the real one is supposed to be double the distance... >_<'

Noticed some changes to my running, first of all my pacing seem more stable (Probably due to running on treadmill). Still felt my pace fluctuate at the end part of the run because of fatigue de. Another thing is my foot strike, I been training to run on the ball of my feet and really felt the difference while running, less noisy footlanding and less strain to my leg too, but my 2 ankle felt ache after the run... Dunno izt of due to this form (Still lack ankle muscle to protected my joints) or cause too tired de after sprinting 300M. Still need to increase my gas tank if I wanna clock under 1 hour goal for the New Balance run, coz I suspect I don't have enough gas currently to run the whole 11K.

0 b*tchin: