Friday, May 15, 2009

Worn out ar

Dear bloggie,

Today is without a doubt the most tough training I endured. My last free session with my trainer. Feel like need to sleep one whole day for body to recover de. After the last session tough resistance training, I thought the worst was over... How wrong was I...

For warm up, my trainer asked to todo the cycling machine. She ask me to cycle at 80 speed for 1-2 minute then ask to me hike it up to 100 speed for 1 minute. The slow back to 80 and 100 again, rinse & wash... She said tis is interval training, similar like my previous day running training. My leg already worn out from yesterday some more need to push. Somehow, not very comfortable with the cycling motion... Dunno proper posture and leg movement to maximize cycling economy so had a hard time in this training. Had a hard time whacking the pedal to reach the 100 speed. The training lasted for 10-12 minutes... Wah, my leg felt like steal bar after the run like when I reached the last km in the Orange Run.

Somehow I manage to control my legs and navigate myself to the next training area. When the trainer lead me to the free weights area, I already sweating... Didn't did well last training here, and already expect another similar performance. My trainer drill me in some workout like dumbbell lunge, squats (using a fitball), front raise, dips, and etc... The most challenging one was the assisted pull up machine. B*tch workout! She set 20kg the assist weight but my arm was gone case at rep 5-6. I told the trainer I can't do it. She told me to try todo another 4. So I atleast tried. Somehow manage to finish the extra 4 reps. Trainer ask me to take a short rest. My hand strength I knew was gone case. Come back from rest, she ask me to do push up. She explain to me push up got man and women style one, she ask me which type I wanna do. So I asked wat difference between the 2 lor. She said women style one is end on knee one, while man one is end of toe foot one. Since I got a set a ping pong balls, I decided todo male one. Manage to complete the rep... But felt my left hand weak de. She then continue to ask me to do dips. Wah, up to rep 10, my left hand strength totally deserted me. Very very hard to pull my left hand with the weights. The trainer some more ask me todo till 15 reps (Usually 12 reps onli one). I had to grin my teeth to pull my left hand for the extra 5 reps, some more can't raise the dumbbell to same height as my right hand. One more workout my trainer said... I was sweating coz left hand totally no strength left. The trainer however was nice enuff to help me stretch my arms. Last exercise (lucky for) was a simple sit up. Compared to the other workout, tis was a f*ckin breeze. So end of my 3 session with my trainer. My trainer explain to me about the trainer package they offering at Fitness First, 10 sessions for RM950, 25+5 (Free extra 5 Promotion) sessions for RM 2200. I say I'll think about it. She told me my strength very weak. Like my friend Suke the Sucker (Ultimate Insult)... But she say I atleast got some stamina (not considered good but ok la), since I managed to completed all the workout unlike Suke the Sucker.

I then crashing into the sofa to R&R. Around 15-20 minutes later Suke arrived, so we had a short cardio session (Around 10-12 minutes go at the stepping machine) before we decided to join the Bodystep class. Alot of people, had no space at the back so I ended up at front row. Bodystep main tool was the step platform. Wah once start, the instructor was doing some fast motion leg movements on the board, I was blur f*ck especially since the instructor was facing us (Leg all need to reverse). Some more since I front row no other people to refer to. One dude was kind enuff to swap places with me so I get a more back row. Somehow I managed to mimic some of the easier leg movements but still blur f*ck on the fast moves. Felt like dancing instead of working out. I focus on getting the leg steps correct and totally ignored the hands movement. Reached the near end part, the leg movement more slower so I managed to follow better. Then the instructor ask to take yoga mat, ended up doing push up and abs crunch on the yoga mat and board. Really really siao experience, especially when everyone around me was like dancing around while I was standing like sohai coz got dazed by the fast leg steps movement on the board by the instructor. Overall enjoyable experience.

0 b*tchin: