Sunday, May 31, 2009

Final words

Dear bloggie,

My neck is still sore and my back is still hurts. I just think it's appropriate I say sorta my last words incase if anything does happen to me in the next couple of days. I would like to say to all young/old/batang/lubang/watever urns out there

"Please treasure your life. Live at the moment, don't think about the future or etc, coz they might not even be a tomorrow. Live it fully the way you want to so you won't die regretting the things you wanted to do but didn't do cause of laziness or fear. Learn from my mistakes, and live life better than me. It's not about quantity coz we never know when our time is up, it's more about quality of the time you have. Don't die like I could have, as a bitter man that regrets about all those 'if' in his life."

P.S: If I do die, I hope u burn a paper PS3 and TV with some of the latest game. HAHAHA... Ok, just bury/put my remains somewhere near the sea.

0 b*tchin: