Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boh Lat Kia

Dear bloggie,

Today I got a compliment from my trainer... LOL, She say I very weak... -_-'

My 2nd free session with her today, already she throw me into free weights. Really WTF... Machine no weights also have VERY hard time. Did a few dumbbell workout and not enuff strength to complete em, my hands especially was shaking through out the workout. No muscle sore however, think it's strength problem but very strange y no muscle soreness. After the workout, in stretching machine, the trainer ask me am I ok. I said still alive mah, she ask I no eat lunch ka? I was like -_-'. She ask me if I ran on the treadmill very long ka? (Before session, she saw me running on treadmill but I ran for 15 minutes onli for warm up). The greatest insult however was when she compared me to suke the sucker. Say both of us also hand shaking when doing the workout. Godlike insult....

Anyway saw my old college mate there too today... Hehehe... No need trainer de, got my fren enuff to teach me basics de. My friend teach me a workout for my core muscles (The Plank). Simply need a yoga mat. Need maintain a certain pose for 30 seconds. I did it and after tat my fren ask me do I feel the ache in my abs. I said no, i feel ache in my quads. He then say I using wrong muscle to sustain the pose de. Anyway last trainer session is next Friday. Feel the trainer session very rushed, teach all basics only and one time go through onli. Lesson 1 things also I remember partial onli. Don't think I will pay extra for trainer since I got another source de, my college fren...

Oh ya, submit the New Balance 11K run also de. Will be running on 7 June. Still got around 3 weeks to train. Set a goal of 55 minutes. Hope my extra gym workout will aid me in achieving my goal.

0 b*tchin: