Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kiss from Grim Reaper

Dear bloggie,

I dunno how to suppress what I had just encounter a while ago. Lucky to escape with my life. Had a very frightening hit and run experience. Happened near the Kesas toll near Klang, while driving slowly back from a movie, a car flying at high speed ram into my car from behind and send my car spinning hitting the divider at the side. While the car was spinning, I felt fear. Fear of death. And the bullshit bout how times sorta slow down, f*ckin bullshit! Every second was ticking damn fast, I was praying that time would just halt but no, it just continue to tick and I continue to spin. . I can still remember how my body was slamming to the car right and left as if I'm a rag doll when I close my eye right now. Those could have been the last few seconds of my life. As the car stop spinning at the middle of the road, My friend and I got out of the car. My Wira was totaled beyond rescue. And the cb bloody mother fucker son of a bitch that ram my car was no where in sight. CB asshole! I hope he will feel fear every night, for the rest of his fucking life for this hit and run crime. Went to the hospital for checkup, my neck abit sprained and abit ache on my right back. The doctor said I was ok since if accident usually pain will persist one. Bad news is didn't see car plate no. of jackass and can't even see the car since so dark. What kind of human being can flee without bothering the state of the victims of the car he/she just ram into? I hope the police will somehow manage to catch the f*ckin bastard (Hope the Kesas CTV can id the car, since he must have pass the toll) and hang him at the gallows. Every time I try to close my eye right now, I f*ckin see glimpses of myself spinning in the car. Wan to sleep but my mind too alert and shock to sleep, so I decided to blog my experience instead...

And worst was the aftermath of the accident, with my car totaled at the middle of the highway resulted in another accident with 6 more cars due later I heard. Also when I was trying to retrieve my wallet from my car, a car slow down in front of me and the window open and got some teenager gave me the thumbs up then bla. I dunno wat tis world is coming to already, instead of slow down to help, slow down to mock the car accident victim?

3 b*tchin:

Unknown said...

OMFG, anyway is happy to heard that is nothing happen on you.

Weird Dan said...

WTF.... got such people still.. let's hope they get paid for what they're doing...

chris said...

the most important thing is not getting injured