Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bon Voyage MFR: Euro 2009

Dear bloggie,

Bewarn: Super long post...

Ok, for those soccer maniac, tis is NOT a post on soccer, so get lost... Shoo.. Shoo..

Kay, MFR will be blasting of for his Euro 2009 Road to Self Discovery Backpack trip soon. So he got ask me wat kinda souvenirs I would like... I don't really know what kinda crap I wan so I did some research. Here are the possible things I got consider I want:

Liverpool FC Merchandize

This one I know some ppl really like... but I'm already no feel for soccer de. Besides never liked Liverpool FC, so NO.

The Beatles Tshirt

I enjoy alot of The Beatles songs. But I ain't just one of those collectors of The Beatles thingy. Besides never liked a Tshirt as souvenirs. So NO.

Original Italian Finger Licking Good Pizza

Tis one I really wan... but can u tah pau it back meh? Imagine 7 days + in MFR's stinking backpack, dunno how long in the aeroplane luggage, come back somemore dunno need 1-2 days onli can pass to me. By then tis pizza already mush de la... Eat sure can die due to food poisioning... So too bad, another NO...

Italiano Cappucino

WAH! Being a coffee addict I'm definitely wanna try true Italian Cappucino. But think think de, I'm a addict onli, I just need the caffeine but dunno how to enjoy the taste of quality coffee. So nope...

More useless keychains or magnet


OH NOES!!! DUN WAN TIS ARGH!!! U DARE BRING TIS TO ME, I SURE BATISTA BOMB U TO KINGDOM COME ONE!!!

Cornetto Good Luck Charm

Ok, tis is a bracelet or necklace... Not the Cornetto Ice Cream dude... Tis one I think ok lor... If cheap and affordable pls get for me one... For ur info, Cornetto is Italian word for Croissant...

Pope Medal

Nice coin/medal/watever... but Uh, who the heck actually is this Pope dude?

Rosary Necklace

Ok, I maybe have no religion but I do enjoy owning such spiritual crap. Hahaha, if possible get the holy head priest of watever church you gonna visit to cast a happy-go-lucky enchantment on it first (so I can strike 4 ekor)...

Gladiator Sword

If u got any trick up ur sleeve to smuggle tis crap back to Malaysia. My house kitchen lack one kitchen knife, so maybe I can give it to my mother as post Mother day gift, Hahaha...

Paris Babe or Slut or Maid or Hilton

Mama mia... Choose any 2 outta the 4 criterias. Hahahaha... I know you gonna whack the "Give you free also dun wan de la" lame@$$ line. So forget it...

French Beret

Ok, I know I'm goin bald on the top & yes I know I'm a irresistible chick magnet with it, but pls... Not this crap ok...

French Wine

Now, now... How can we call France as France if we take away their wine lor...

Euro Dollar

Common la! U think I wat? U think I so cheap meh? I won't accept tis if it's any more less than green color euro note lor...

Pot/Weed

Hey, Smuggle some back for me...

Finally, I'm putting a one meal wager that u dun even dare carry out ur lame@$$ plan to eat meat at Amsterdam.

0 b*tchin: