Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quote of the day...

Dear bloggie,

"It seem that everything is just the same as always. It seems that I have returned to my old ways. Yes, I have always wanted to crawl out of this place. Crawl towards the light. For what? Living without ambition, like Zhong Da. I hate that kind of life. Living from day to day, like my life. I hated that too. But none of that matters now. Because a shallow belief has lit up my way out. I... have finally found my life's goal!" - Liaoyuan Huo, Ravages of Time.

Rather unexpected quote that took me by suprise when I first read it... I wasn't expecting this manga to focus on the matter "living life without a purpose". Really deep...

Update: Damn, had a VERY BAD run today. Tried to do the interval training again, but at 2nd surge, leg went limp. My quads muscle are now sore, never had sore leg except when run for race or when I first started jogging again one. Worst, while running a young 17-24 years old indian brat ask me "Excuse me uncle, what time izt now?"... Tiu lor, never before I been called "Uncle" suddenly some random dude call me one. Nowdays punya brat, no respect at all. Can call me "dude" or "bro" mah... Call me "uncle"... Niama...

0 b*tchin: