Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Performance Decrease?

Dear bloggie,

Usually I heard of ppl increasing their performance after training but wat happen to me is reverse one... Day 3 at Fitness First, can barely run for 25 minutes. Feel like leg no energy. Day 1 was 1 hour, Day 2 30 minutes, Day 3 26 minutes... Walan eh... Dunno izt my leg too exhausted or coz I ran at higher pace for Day 2 and Day 3.

Anyway tried out 2 weight machines so far. The first machine is pull the 2 thingy one like rowing a boat paddle one... 1st pull, *Ouch* My back muscle near my hands joint straight feel ache. Some more dunno how to set the setting, the two thingy too far away for me to grip, had to stretch and use strength to pull... One word "Pain"... Also tried the leg weight one, use leg muscle pull the weight. This one very draining my leg strength to do but still can do, not like the first one... Still got alot of toys to play, will slowly play one by one... Still waiting for trainer to contact... Zzz..

Also found the Mind and Body studio, hidden at one corner... Tomolo morning plan to attend one class. Hopefully got some chicks will attend too, need some stimulation early morning to boot up my system...

0 b*tchin: